The situation with COVID-19 in Perth is developing rapidly. As the Australian Government works towards managing the Coronavirus, World of Plumbing and Gas are carefully following the protocols and guidelines as they are advised and as an essential service will still be providing services during this challenging time.
What are we doing?
- We have a COVID-19 safe plan in place, this includes using hand sanitiser, PPE overalls, washing hands, wearing a mask and maintaining 1.5m distance with clients.
- Each van is stocked with hand sanitiser and when travelling with another person masks are always worn.
- Increased personal hygiene and environmental cleaning protocols.
- Monitoring information and providing it as it is available.
- Promoting COVID-19 protocols
What we need our clients to do:
- Practice good personal hygiene, maintain 1.5 metres distance where possible and avoid hand shaking.
- Inform us if you or your household are in self-isolation or quarantine.
- Inform us if you or your workplace have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Respect our decisions as to the safety of our employees.
- Respect our decisions to minimise or decline any work that is not urgent: priority will be given to emergency works during this challenging period.
Here are some helpful links about Covid-19 and what we can do”