Are you a qualified Plumber looking for a challenging role, a fresh start and flexibility within a growing Plumbing company?
Then this role could be perfect for you!
Why work with us
- We pay competitive rates.
- You get a company vehicle, mobile phone and uniform
- A paid day off for your birthday
- End of year social event, supplier events and more!
- A boss who looks after you
- Be a qualified and registered Plumber
- Be a qualified and registered Gas fitter.
- Hold a current practising license.
- Have a clean full driver’s license.
- Be able to work un-supervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices.
- Experience with both residential construction and maintenance work, reading plans is an advantage
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then apply now via email with a copy of your resume and brief covering letter telling us why you are the right person for the job. Please send through to firstname.lastname@example.org.